HUNZA VALLEY TOUR DETAILS
Hunza Valley is one of the most popular destinations in Pakistan among tourists, photographers, and painters. The valley offers extremely different panorama in different seasons. Summer is green and spring is white while in autumn, the whole valley turns red, yellow, and orange. Rakaphshi at 7788 meters dominates the whole panorama while traveling on Karakoram Highway along with Indus & Hunza rivers is a memorable journey…
DAY 1: ISLAMABAD–BESHAM–CHILAS (470KMS/11-12HRS)
- We depart early and drive to Besham via Haripur, Abbottabad, and Mansehra.
- After a short break at Besham, we resume our drive on Karakoram Highway, along River Indus.
- We will make photo stops at Shatial Rocks with ancient graffiti on them.
- We reach Chilas and transfer to the hotel for a night’s stay.
DAY 2: CHILAS–GILGIT–KARIMABAD (HUNZA VALLEY) (221KMS/5HRS)
- From Chilas we travel on towards Hunza and on the way sightseeing at Nanga Parbat View Point and the confluence of 3 mountain ranges (Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindukush) including the confluence of Gilgit River into the Indus.
- From here we reach Gilgit.
- We shall continue bypassing Gilgit and following the Hunza River.
- We will have a lunch stopover at Rakaposhi viewpoint and then will move on to reach Karimabad, the capital of Hunza valley.
- We will check in to the hotel in Karimabad and stay there for the night.
DAY 3: KARIMABAD–KHUNJERAB PASS (340KMS/9-10HRS)
- Today we will make an excursion to the Sino-Pak border at Khunjerab, crossing the villages of Gulmit, Passu, and Sost en route.
- Khunjerab is the highest point on KKH at 4734 meters and is considered the highest trade route in the world.
- In the evening we will return to Karimabad and stay there for the night.
DAY 4: KARIMABAD–BALTIT & ALTIT FORTS–GILGIT (100KMS/4HRS)
- Ultar, Hunza Dome, Bublimating, Spantik, and Diran are famous peaks that surround us at Karimabad, while Rakaposhi at 7788m dominates the whole panorama.
- At Karimabad, we will visit Baltit Fort Museum and Altit Fort and in the afternoon drive to Gilgit and make a brief trip to the bazaar on arrival.
- The night stay will be in Gilgit.
DAY 5: GILGIT–CHILAS–BESHAM (320KM/10HRS)
- After breakfast, we will visit Gilgit city for shopping and local handicrafts and then drive to Besham and move to a hotel for a night’s stay.
DAY 6: BESHAM–ISLAMABAD (270KMS/7-8HRS)
- From Besham we will resume our journey towards Islamabad passing through Mansehra, Abbottabad, and Havelian we will reach Islamabad at our designated drop-off place.
End of the Tour
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Accommodation in standard hotels on triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Guide for a complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls, or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation, or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above
Falcon Rent Car is the best Tour operator in Hunza Valley. Along with transport services we are also providing complete Hunza Valley Tour Packages for Families and Honeymoon. Hunza Valley tour includes transport, hotel, and sightseeing services. Special Hunza Valley tour package from Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. Book Now!