SKARDU BALTISTAN TOUR DETAILS
- Skardu is the capital town of Baltistan, the land of the highest mountains of Karakorams with Shigar & Khaplu as its major towns.
- Kachura & Satpara lakes are the scenic attractions around the town of Skardu while a jeep excursion to Deo Sai plateau (in summers) is one of the most wonderful experiences.
- In Skardu town, a hike to Khorpocho Fort & Organic village are also highlights of the tour.
DAY 1: ISLAMABAD–BESHAM–CHILAS (470KMS/11-12HRS)
- We depart early and drive to Besham via Haripur, Abbottabad, and Mansehra.
- After a short break at Besham, we resume our drive on Karakoram Highway, along River Indus.
- We will make photo stops at Shatial Rocks with ancient graffiti on them.
- We reach Chilas and transfer to the hotel for a night’s stay.
DAY 2: CHILAS–KACHURA LAKE–SKARDU (270KMS/8HRS)
- From Chilas we travel on towards Skardu and on the way make a stop at Nanga Parbat View Point and the confluence of the world’s 3 highest mountain ranges (Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindukush) including the confluence of Gilgit River into the Indus.
- Shortly after this point, we turn right to follow the Indus River towards Skardu.
- This is the most breathtaking part of the journey where you see villages on both sides of the mighty Indus and rope bridges are connecting the two sides.
- We reach the Kachura Lakes for a brief stay before continuing to Skardu where we will stay for the night.
DAY 3: SKARDU–EXCURSION TO DEO-SAI PLAINS (160KMS/7-8HRS)
- From Skardu, we move towards Deo-Sai stopping briefly at Satpara Lake.
- Then it is a constant climb to more than 4000 meters to reach the plateau.
- We shall stop at Bara Pani Bridge for a tea break and try to reach Shausar Lake (depending upon weather conditions) before returning to Skardu.
DAY 4: SKARDU–EXCURSION TO SHIGAR VALLEY (100KMS/5-6HRS)
- After breakfast, we leave for Shigar valley, a contrast of greenery as well as a desert known as the Cold Desert Shigar.
- Crossing the River Indus and driving through a sandy land, we reach in green and fertile Shigar Valley.
- At Shigar, we will visit the old mosque and Shigar Fort residence.
- We return to Skardu in the evening and stay there for the night.
DAY 5: SKARDU–CHILAS– BESHAM (450KMS/12HRS)
- After breakfast, we check out and start our return journey following the Indus River.
- We reach the KKH and drive to Chilas for a rest and lunch break.
- After lunch, we continue our journey towards Besham for a night’s stay.
DAY 6: BESHAM–ISLAMABAD (270KMS/7-8HRS)
- From Besham we resume our journey towards Islamabad passing through Mansehra, Abbottabad, and Havelian we will reach Islamabad at our designated drop-off place.
End of the Tour
(This is a year-round program however in summers, if the Babusar Pass route is open, we will follow this picturesque option through Kaghan Valley)
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Jeep for Deo-Sai plains
- Accommodation in standard hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Guide for a complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls, or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation, or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above
Falcon Rent Car is the best Tour operator in Skardu Baltistan. Along with transport services we are also providing complete Skardu Baltistan Tour Packages for Families and Honeymoon. Skardu Baltistan tour includes transport, hotel, and sightseeing services. Special Skardu Baltistan tour package from Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. Book Now!